The WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE Questionnaire
I was over at I.M.A.O.
earlier today, and Frank J. posted a very entertaining set of questions for active bloggers, based on the attitude toward bloggers recently expressed once again by the stuffed shirts from the MSM, which I will reproduce, together with my answers. With compliments to Frank J. and I.M.A.O.
, these are as follows:
THE "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" BLOGGER QUIZ
1. Who the hell do you think you are?
Someone who actually works for a living, and thus is interested in keeping some of what he honestly earned. As opposed to you liberals who prefer to live off other people's money.
2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumbass?
No, I run an IT support department and help keep the Internet going so mindless samples of idiocy like yourself can publish your inanity for the amusement of intelligent 'Net denizens.
3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?
If 'journalism' includes making false statements, libelling sitting presidents and distorting news to advance a particular agenda, then no. If it includes honest, truthful reporting of the facts on the ground, and fair analysis, then yes. Yourself?
4. Do you even read newspapers?
Only if I happen to glance at them while using them to cleanse my posterior
5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?
TV 'news' is so passe. The wired community offers much more choice- and usually truth.
6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?
Oh, dear, I have been outed. The master will be SO unhappy
7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?
A fax? No, no. Your fascination with obsolescent technology is entertaining but we find direct brain transmissions are so much more efficient
8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?
Do you mean those who tell lies, distort reality, illegally attempt to influence a Federal election, libel a sitting President and sit on unflattering/criminal stories when they involve politicians from the Democratic party- oh, wait, I must be discussing the MSM. However, we do not in fact wish to "silence and fire everyone who disagrees" with us. To the contrary, we welcome debate, insomuch as 'debate' amongst us is defined by a courteous exchange of ideas, and rarely includes emotional caterwauling or vile personal attacks.
9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?
For elucidation, please proceed to Answer #10.
10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?
I lived in Japan, speak the language and have spent significant amounts of time in places you probably couldn't even pronounce.
11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?
Too old and physically 4F. What's your excuse?
12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?
Yes. And I have buried a few good friends who have as well. How about you? I would further comment that the horrors of war are dwarfed by the horrors of 20th century totalitarianism, be it Fascist, Communist or Islamic.
13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?
I opened the New York Times a few days ago. Does that count?
14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!
You are repetitive. However, for enlightenment please see Answer #1.
Posted by gankomon
at 5:12 PM PST
Updated: Thursday, 24 February 2005 3:39 PM PST